Handi-Foam® is the most economical, convenient and
effective method for installing Building Code mandated Fireblocking
in wood frame residential construction. Fireblock is used
to seal concealed penetrations from floor to floor or room
to room in order to prevent or delay the spread of smoke
and flame. Fireblock foam is an easy to install expanding
One-Component Polyurethane Foam Sealant and passes ICC-ES
evaluation as a Fireblock for residential construction.
- Expandable foam is economical. One 24 oz. can equals
30 tubes of caulk.
- Fill gaps around Pipes, Vents, Ducts, fill concealed
open spaces, etc.
- R-value of 4-5 per inch cured. Stops drafts and air
leaks where used.
- Gun Foam cans dispense quickly using economical gun
- Orange Color Coded for easy jobsite inspection
- Passes ICC-ES evaluation as a Fireblock for residential
- Replaces E136 Caulks, Mineral Wools and Solid Materials.
- UL Classified R-13919 (Flame Spread 25, Smoke Developed
- Also meets ASTM E-84 Class 1 specs.
- Not for use as a Firestop in commercial fire rated walls