Product Description & Applications
in Place (Slow Rise Formula) is a low-pressure spray polyurethane
foam. It is formulated to slowly rise and fill, insulating large
enclosed spaces and blind cavities. Handi-Foam® SR cures tack-free
in 60-90 seconds and has a free-rise density of 1.75 lbs. per cubic
foot and an in-place density of 2.0 lbs. per cubic foot and a normal
R-value of 6-7 per inch. The Handi-Foam® SR Systems meet the Coast
Guard Specification requirements for flotation in Title 33 Code
of Federal Regulations, Paragraph 183.114. Contains no formaldehyde.
Ideal Applications for Handi- Flow Pour
- Filling and Insulating Uninsulated Wall Cavities (R-21+ in
a 2 x 4 stud wall)
- Repairing/Replace Boat Hull Insulation/Flotation
- Fill and Insulate Concrete Block Walls
- Insulating Cooler walls and doors, Cold Storage facilities
- Repair and Replace insulation for Hot Tubs and Spas.
- Soundproofing large resonant cavities, ducts and pipes
- Injection Molding of custom shapes, architectural pieces
- Filling Pontoons for buoyancy control.
- Taxidermy Projects
Relevant part numbers:
How To: Insulating Closed Cavities in Walls using Handi Flow Pour In Place Two-Component Kits
Calculator - How much should I order?
Purchase Handi Flow Pour In Place ( Slow Rise Formula) Foam now.