Product Description & Applications
is the most economical, convenient and effective method for installing
Building Code mandated Fireblocking in wood frame residential
construction. Fireblock is used to seal concealed penetrations
from floor to floor or room to room in order to prevent or delay
the spread of smoke and flame. Fireblock foam is an easy to install
expanding One-Component Polyurethane Foam Sealant which passes
ICC-ES evaluation as a Type V residential fireblocking product.
- Expandable foam is economical. One 24 oz. can equals 30 tubes
- Fill gaps around Pipes, Vents, Ducts, fill concealed open spaces,
- R-value of 4-5 per inch cured. Stops drafts and air leaks where
- Gun Foam cans dispense quickly using economical gun foam tool.
- Orange Color Coded for easy jobsite inspection
- Passes ICC-ES evaluation Fireblock for residential construction.
- Replaces E136 Caulks, Mineral Wools and Solid Materials.
- UL Classified R-13919 (Flame Spread 25, Smoke Developed 50)
- Also meets ASTM E-84 Class 1 specs.
- Not for use as a Firestop in commercial fire rated walls
Fireblock Foam now.